A Letter To My Cousin(Ruth Ntia) On Her Birthday -By Assian Victor

Dear Ruth:

Today you are meeting another year of life and for that reason I write you this letter . 
Luckily I get along great with all my cousins, but you know you’re my favorite. For you I feel a great appreciation because you have been by my side in the most important moments of my life.


Thank you so much for the great support you have always shown me, I would not have been able to solve my problems without you so I celebrate all my success with you. You and I are very close, not only physically, but also in our way of being. I’ll never tire of thanking the Lord for having you in his grace. I have fun when I’m with you.


Sometimes our parents are surprised by the crazy things we do together, but they know that we are just hanging out and that makes us very happy. I love you like my sister. I would like to end this post wishing you all the best on this special day when you are meeting another year of life, I hope all your dreams can be carried in reality. 

May God pour out many blessings in your life, congratulations for your birthday.

Happy birthday dear Cousin